Ups and Downs

(Via Lindsey Turner)

Five weeks ago I came to the bloody realization that I had been lying to myself for about 19 years, I never questioned God this hardcore or even thought about being an atheist. It made so much sense to me when I came to the realization that I was actually in the right for once. I told my parents, utterly devout people(dad is pastor), and they kicked me out of the house. Needless to say, thanksgiving was just dandy. Now I am off to make a completely new life for myself and it is fucking refreshing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, I think it will sort out well for you :-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Ups and Downs poster,
Could you please check out my site
Not My God
www.sarahtrachtenberg.com
I'm interested in your story and would love it if you could submit it to my site.
Thanks,
Sarah